Embed Flipgrid within StageAgent
Flipgrid is a platform that allows educators to start discussions or assignments where students respond in a video. Teachers can then provide feedback and/or allow students to give feedback to each other. If you do not currently have a FlipGrid account, you can sign up for one here.
On the Settings page in your group management section, you can add your FlipGrid teacher and student URLs. Once added, you should then see a tab labeled 'FlipGrid Dashboard' in your group management section. On this page you can view you FlipGrid Teacher Dashboard where you can monitor and moderate student responses as they are submitted. When your students sign in on StageAgent for Schools, they will see the a link to their class grid under PARTICIPATE in the top navigation. On this page, they can then view associated topics and can record their videos.
Here are instructions on how to embed Flipgrid into StageAgent for Schools.
1) Sign up and then log in to your account on Flipgrid's website
2) Create a Group for your class
3) Click into your Flipgrid Group and copy the URL displayed in your browser window. This is your teacher URL.
4) Click the 'Share' button to copy the Flipgrid 'Join Link. This is your student URL.
5) Paste your Flipgrid group teacher and student URLs into the Settings section of your target StageAgent Group. Click the UPDATE button. You will need to repeat this process for each StageAgent group that you would like to embed Flipgrid.
6) Now, Flipgrid should be fully embedded within your StageAgent for Schools account. In your StageAgent Group, you can click on 'FlipGrid Dashboard' to view your teacher dashboard.
7) Your students can now navigate to the FlipGrid section of their student dashboard to record video responses.