What's the difference between a school plan and an educator-only account?
On StageAgent for Schools, you can choose to sign up for a school plan or an educator-only account. Both options give you access to amazing theatre education resources including lesson plans, study guides, audition and practice materials, and expert learning modules.
With a school plan, your students get a more interactive experience. Specifically, teachers can:
- Provide students with their own login codes to access StageAgent resources
- Set content filters and customize the student viewing experience
- Assign lessons, reading list items and quizzes for a more interactive student experience
- Download reports on student site usage and learning progress
- Incentivize students by allowing them to earn points, collect virtual achievement badges and compete for a spot on the monthly StageAgent leaderboard
- Interact via video by embedding FlipGrid
- Sign in to StageAgent for Schools using single sign-on integrations with Google, ClassLink or Clever
Prices for school plans start at $499/year and vary depending on the number of students.
Educator-only accounts provide a budget-friendly way to give teachers access the leading online theatre education resources. You can sign up for $39.95/month or $399/year and are provided with one account. You can still download materials to share with students on your own. But many of the interactive features on school plans are not available and students are not given their own accounts.
For more information, please see our plans page.