Creating & Featuring Class Quizzes
In your StageAgent for Schools teacher portal, you can easily create custom quizzes to feature to your students
1. In the Quiz Builder, click the "CREATE NEW QUIZ" button.
2. Fill in the title and description. Give as much detail as you need: description of the quiz, due dates, other pertinent information. Here is where you may also decide if you want to randomize your quiz questions so they don't appear in the same order every time a student takes a quiz.
3. Begin writing questions. You may include the following styles of questions: true or false, single-answer, and multi-answer. Additional instructions are on the quiz page. You can add more answers to each question, and additional questions to the quiz by clicking a button. Continue adding new questions and once you're done, either save as a draft for further editing later, or publish the quiz!
4. Your quiz is now in your "My Quizzes" list and you are ready to feature it to students in a Group.
5. To feature a Class Quiz for your students, navigate to a group management page and select the 'Class Quizzes' tab. Then, toggle a quiz to 'on' to feature it. Once this is done, students will be able to view your quiz on their Class Activities page. *Note it can take up to 15 minutes for a quiz to display on the Class Activities page after you choose too feature it.
6. Now, after your students log in, they can navigate to their Class Activities page to view the Class Quizzes.