In your StageAgent for Schools teacher portal, you can easily create custom quizzes to feature to your students
1. In the Quiz Builder, click the "CREATE NEW QUIZ" button.
2. Fill in the title and description. Give as much detail as you need: description of the quiz, due dates, other pertinent information. Here is where you may also decide if you want to randomize your quiz questions so they don't appear in the same order every time a student takes a quiz.
3. Begin writing questions. You may include the following styles of questions: true or false, single-answer, and multi-answer. Additional instructions are on the quiz page. You can add more answers to each question, and additional questions to the quiz by clicking a button. Continue adding new questions and once you're done, either save as a draft for further editing later, or publish the quiz!
4. Your quiz is now in your "My Quizzes" list and you are ready to feature it to students in a Group.
5. To feature a custom class quiz, navigate to a Group and select the quizzes you would like to feature to students in that Group.